December 29, 2007

Types of Marbles:

NOTE: THIS POST IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE EXCUSE MY WORK IN PROGRESS.


Agate - Aggies are marbles that are . . . CLICK HERE to see all my articles about "aggies."



Bennington - Bennington marbles are . . . CLICK HERE to see all my articles about "Benningtons."



Clambroth - Clambroth marbles . . . CLICK HERE to see all my articles about "clambroth" marbles.


Early Machine Made Marbles - Early machine made marbles are marbles that . . . CLICK HERE to see all my articles about "early machine made marbles."



Lutz - Lutz marbles are marbles that . . . CLICK HERE to see all my articles about "Lutz" marbles.



Mica - Micas are clear glass marbles with metal flakes inside. Micas come in a variety of sizes and colors. CLICK HERE to see all my articles about "micas."




Onionskin - Onionskin marbles that . . . CLICK HERE to see all my articles about "onionskins."

No comments: